- How to Use
Use twice daily, in the morning and the evening. While closing your eyes, spray over the face and gently dab with your fingertips until it is absorbed.
- *Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *Lippia Citriodora Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- *Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
- *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- *Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
- *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract
- *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- *Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
- *Organic Grape Alcohol
- Sea Salt
* Organic ingredient
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- I have found a new addiction
- I think I have found a new addiction and it's facial sprays. I don't why but I love the feeling of a nice cool mist on my skin after I wash my face. I have _REALLY_ been loving this _PURE ORGANIC FACIAL ELIXIR_ that _DR J ORGANICS_ sent me to review for them. Don't the words "Facial Elixir" just sound magical? Well, I think this facial mist is pretty magical! It contains ingredients like pure organic kernel, cucumber extracts, German chamomile, rose geranium, and anthocyanin and they all work together to heal, calm and sooth the skin. I swear I can actually feel this stuff working. I am so glad I was able to try this stuff out because it now has a permanent place in my skincare arsenal.
- This product is primarily for calming and soothing.
- This is a really good facial mist. I really like the way it feels on the skin and it smells better than many others I have used. It's not overwhelming and feels refreshing on the skin. As far as the way my skin looks, it's much smoother and has a glow to it. Also, a little goes a long way so you don't have to use a lot. This is something that I would love to use during the summer when my skin seems to always need some kind of hydration. I feel this would be amazing on a hot summers day because it would be refreshing and feel great. I feel this would be something great to take to the beach or the pool too to help keep the skin hydrated and cool. It would also be great for sunburned skin, which I know I get just by looking at the sun. While it's great now, I am going to use this a lot more during the summer to help keep my skin looking cool and beautiful.
- Facial Elixir
I think I have found a new addiction and it's facial sprays. I don't why but I love the feeling of a nice cool mist on my skin after I was my face. I have really been loving this Pure Organic Facial Elixir that Dr J Organics sent me to review for them. Don't the words "Facial Elixir" just sound magical? Well, I think this facial mist is pretty magical! It contains healing and soothing ingredients and I swear I can actually feel this stuff working. I am so glad I was able to try this stuff out because it now has a permanent place in my skincare arsenal!
Love this stuff!
- My wife likes it.
- My wife is an accountant and sometimes her work is filled with stress. You can see this inn he face. She decided this was one of those products she wanted to try. She tried it yesterday and she likes it. It makes her face feel smooth (when she puts it on). She lied on the bed and fell right to sleep. She felt calm and relaxed after another stressful day. I'm hoping this product helps my wife relax at those tough times of the month. The product is simple to use. You close your eyes, spray it on your face and let it soak in. It is perfect that it is organic and doesn't have anything in it that has the chance to harm you. Over time, we hope it takes some of that stress look out of her face.
- I’m really enjoying it
Pure Organic Facial Elixir Could facial oils benefit your skin? ~ DrJ Organics Facial Elixir #Review being one of the ones I enjoy. This facial elixier is a multipurpose treatment for your face that helps reduce puffiness and also uses the natural organic antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties of Oat and Aloe. This elixier is good for reducing pore size, improving skin tone, promote skin healing, and promote younger-looking skin.
For best results use this twice daily, I choose in the morning and the evening for a more convenient routine. While closing your eyes, spray over the face and gently dab with your fingertips until it is absorbed. That’s all there is to it. For me, it made my skin feel soft and smooth after the first use. It worked well with my regular skin routine of using vitamin C serum as well. I experienced no break outs or rash. No irritation. Just smooth skin. Only time will tell how ultimately the product will work out on me, but thus far I’m really enjoying it.
Write Your Own Review