- How to Use
Wash and dry face.
Lift tab and tear off metal cap from one C-Powder vial; add Activator to the level of the arrow on the vial.
Attach applicator to vial and shake vigorously until completely dissolved (about one minute).
Remove cap from applicator and squeeze nozzle gently to apply solution.
Spread evenly, avoiding eye area, and allow it to absorb into the skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
- *Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract
- *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract
- *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract
- *Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract
- *Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
- *Morus Alba (Mulberry) Bark Extract
- *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil (and) *Lavandula Intermedia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- *(Organic Grape) Alcohol
- Sea Salt
- *Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum
- *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
* Organic ingredient
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- That little tidbit out of the way, I do love how clear, bright, smooth and glowing my skin looks the next morning after using this. And though the price may be quite steep for the average gal (or guy), if you can afford this, I highly recommend you try it
What I love about Dr. J's vitamin C product is that it is in a powder form, making it more potent, while avoiding the issue of oxidation as it is prepared "fresh" before you use it. This is essentially a DIY serum that you create mixing the C powder with the accompanying activator. This activator is loaded with good for your skin ingredients such as Licorice Root Extract, Black and Green Tea Leaf Extracts, Chamomile and various fruit extracts.
Once the activator is mixed with the vitamin C powder, just shake the mixture until no powder is visible on the bottom of the vial and apply a few drops to clean skin like you would any serum.
One word of caution - if you have sensitive skin, this will sting! It only lasts a second or two, and once you apply your nighttime oil or moisturizer (it's recommended to use this at night), the "stinging" feeling goes away completely.
That little tidbit out of the way, I do love how clear, bright, smooth and glowing my skin looks the next morning after using this. And though the price may be quite steep for the average gal (or guy), if you can afford this, I highly recommend you try it.
Write Your Own Review